Elite Games - Свобода среди звезд!
ВНИМАНИЕ!
Наша конференция посвящена космической тематике и компьютерным играм.
Политические вопросы и происходящие в мире события в данный момент на нашем сайте не обсуждаются!

» Topic for English speaking users | страница 6
Конференция предназначена для общения пилотов. Для удобства она разделена на каналы, каждый из которых посвящен определенной игре. Пожалуйста, открывайте темы только в соответствующих каналах и после того, как убедитесь, что данный вопрос не обсуждался ранее.

Поиск | Правила конференции | Фотоальбом | Регистрация | Список пилотов | Профиль | Войти и проверить личные сообщения | Вход

Страница 6 из 6
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 | Все страницы
Поиск в этой теме:
Звездные волки 2: Гражданская война: «Topic for English speaking users»
GoblinWizard

Thank you very much for the screens but what about my first question? What are the reasons of the delayed release?
    Добавлено: 11:06 27-10-2011   
NRG
 2524 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 5(246)
GoblinWizard :
Could someone explain why the release date was postponed again? Do you work simultaneously on other project and you don't have enough time for SW3:AoV or you just need more time to clear out the game from bugs?

Sorry, we cant dig into details, but can promise: the game will be released, when time for release comes.
For now we are working at making solid, crash-free, interesting product.
Have some patience Улыбка
    Добавлено: 11:53 27-10-2011   
GoblinWizard

Thanks for info. Not very detailed but still better than nothing.
So..in the meantime I'd like to ask you some questions:

1.Could you explain which weapons are affected by certain proficiency perks?
We have Laser, Heavy Cannon and Machine gun proficiencies.
In Modules.xml we have <LaserGun>, <SimpleBigGun>, <SmallGun> gun types.
Additionally there are <graph_type> and <damage_type> parameters. Which ones of all these parameters work with proficiencies?

Is it possible that e.g. laser big gun is affected by two proficiencies (Laser and Heavy Cannon)?

2. This question is similar to first. Some perks improves missiles and others works with rockets. Which parameter decide if something is missile or rocket?
    Добавлено: 10:57 29-10-2011   
Michael_Moon
 100 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 4(51)
GoblinWizard :
Is it possible that e.g. laser big gun is affected by two proficiencies (Laser and Heavy Cannon)?

It is
    Добавлено: 13:49 29-10-2011   
GoblinWizard

Hello, again Улыбка

I'd like to inform you that your last SW3:CW 1.12 patch is a little bugged. You decoded all dialog files but forgot to change FILETYPE header. All dialog files are still DYNAMIC. It causes C++ runtime error and intermediately CTD. There are more than 1100 files that are bugged this way.
It looks like you haven't tested final version of the patch even once before upload. Game crashes every time you want to start a new game or even tutorial missions. Here you can find a little fix I've made http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=357014&postcount=33.

Do you think I deserve some answers to questions from my previous post? Please, if you can't answer those questions ask someone who can. You can reply in Russian/English or any other language. Google will help. Подмигиваю
    Добавлено: 18:40 01-11-2011   
Kish
 835 EGP

Модератор
Рейтинг канала: 6(464)
GoblinWizard :
Do you think I deserve
The main problem is that no one capable of answering are available for now Расстроен

GoblinWizard :
I'd like to inform
Thank you but we are aware of this problem. It's not our mistake but 1c or cenega. They are preparing patches for English version. I think new patch for unprotected version will be ready very soon.

And please Подмигиваю don't change header type from dynamic to standard in future, this will cause mistakes. For quick fix or your own mods try filetype_modding instead of standard.

LocData.rar
 Описание:
Quick fix for broken 1.12
 Имя файла:  LocData.rar
 Размер файла:  2.27 MB
 Скачано:  1254 раз(а)

Последний раз редактировалось: Kish (23:36 01-11-2011), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 23:28 01-11-2011   
GoblinWizard

Kish :
And please Подмигиваю don't change header type from dynamic to standard in future, this will cause mistakes. For quick fix or your own mods try filetype_modding instead of standard.

Лбом об стену oops, my bad. A few months without modding and I've forgot even this basic rule. Thanks a lot.

Kish :
The main problem is that no one capable of answering are available for now

Do you think there will be someone capable during next week? It really bothers me.
    Добавлено: 01:03 02-11-2011   
GoblinWizard

Kish :
The main problem is that no one capable of answering are available for now Расстроен

Hmm... a week passed and no one even tried to answer my question. How can you make
NRG :
solid, crash-free
game while no one knows how the engine works? I understand that maybe there isn't anyone physically around you who knows the answers but you use something like emails, don't you? Is it really that hard to ask the right person via email or just let him know about my post on the forum? Answering my question is a 5 min work for someone who writes SW code.
Please, help me Obi Wan Kenobi..you are my only hope Подмигиваю
    Добавлено: 18:10 07-11-2011   
Kish
 835 EGP

Модератор
Рейтинг канала: 6(464)
GoblinWizard :
Hmm... a week passed and no one even tried to answer my question
Maybe there were no one man from main crew?!

Последний раз редактировалось: Kish (19:40 07-11-2011), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 19:27 07-11-2011   
GoblinWizard

I've just read about that AoV was frozen indefinitely. My Russian is not good so could you add any details about it? Why it was frozen? What do you need to unfreeze it?

Judging from my own experience, in the end, it's always about money. So.. I'd like to ask you one serious question: How much money do you need to finish the project?

Wish you all the best!
GW
    Добавлено: 15:56 17-02-2012   
GoblinWizard

Are you still working on Ashes of Victory? I've found the new release date of 24 August 2012 and pre-order here? Any chance that's true?
    Добавлено: 13:13 17-05-2012   
Dungeonmage
 140 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 3(41)
I could be wrong, but your resource presents description to SW3:Civil War and there is no words about Ashes of Victory(except heading and picture). So this may be a mistake. But let's wait for official answer from EGT)
    Добавлено: 16:39 17-05-2012   
Звездные волки 2: Гражданская война: «Topic for English speaking users»
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 | Все страницы

Показать: 
Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема |
К списку каналов | Наверх страницы
Цитата не в тему: Сейчас у Катаны сдвинулась бровь на полмиллиметра, что означает обиду металлурга средней тяжести. (Falcon)

» Topic for English speaking users | страница 6
Каналы: Новости | Elite | Elite: Dangerous | Freelancer | Star Citizen | X-Tension/X-BTF | X2: The Threat | X3: Reunion | X3: Terran Conflict | X Rebirth | X4: Foundations | EVE Online | Orbiter | Kerbal Space Program | Evochron | VoidExpanse | Космические Миры | Онлайновые игры | Другие игры | Цифровая дистрибуция | play.elite-games.ru | ЗВ 2: Гражданская война | Творчество | Железо | Игра Мечты | Сайт
   Дизайн Elite Games V5 beta.18