Elite Games - Свобода среди звезд!
ВНИМАНИЕ!
Наша конференция посвящена космической тематике и компьютерным играм.
Политические вопросы и происходящие в мире события в данный момент на нашем сайте не обсуждаются!

» Topic for English speaking users | страница 1
Конференция предназначена для общения пилотов. Для удобства она разделена на каналы, каждый из которых посвящен определенной игре. Пожалуйста, открывайте темы только в соответствующих каналах и после того, как убедитесь, что данный вопрос не обсуждался ранее.

Поиск | Правила конференции | Фотоальбом | Регистрация | Список пилотов | Профиль | Войти и проверить личные сообщения | Вход

Страница 1 из 6
На страницу: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След. | Все страницы
Поиск в этой теме:
Звездные волки 2: Гражданская война: «Topic for English speaking users»
Kish
 835 EGP

Модератор
Рейтинг канала: 6(464)
1. Hey everybody, and welcome to our interactive FAQ, forum - call it whatever you like.
First of all: there are some rules of communication, everyone should respect:
2. Treat others (even opponents) with respect and patience, behave with dignity - you gonna like this way of talking after some practice Подмигиваю
3. Treat people as you'd like to be treated.
4. Dirty slang and its "substitutes", insults (even hidden) are not acceptable in any form and, thus, are forbidden. As well as abundance of speach patterns, with lots of idiomatical expressions - not everyone is fluent in English.
5. And one more thing: when you discuss the game and ask or answer for any walkthrough moments or game tricks, please use the "spoiler" tags:
Код:
[spoiler][/spoiler] or
[spoiler="some description here"][/spoiler]

Dont spoil the game for others.

For (still) unregistered users:

1. When you are writing a message, please specify your nickname, otherwise your question could be passed unattended.

Последний раз редактировалось: Kalembas (16:28 18-09-2007), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Последний раз редактировалось: NRG (10:04 18-09-2007), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 18:59 17-09-2007   
Tech

Hello,

someone has dropped a message on a german forum about a new expansion of SW2.
Was this to test if there is any interest in such an expansion or is it already decieded that an english/german version will be published?

Btw. i still gamble with SW1 and tried to create an additional mission. All is going well and its no problem to implement new models or to make triggers and functions work.
But i'm stuck with the "localization": Normally text strings for messages in a mission are collected in a "text.loc" file of a so-called 'DYNAMIC' type, which i'm unable to reproduce. But when i use 'STANDART' type i get error messages, when the mission is reloaded (text strings are already known then). Writing messages directly into the script-files works, but is circumstantial. Additionally there are always error messages regarding missing *.ogg-files in the LOGfile.txt.
Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you,
Tech
    Добавлено: 23:57 04-10-2007   
NRG
 2524 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 5(246)
Hello
Tech :
Was this to test if there is any interest in such an expansion or is it already decieded that an english/german version will be published?

This was an official announcement of the project, we hope to release this year. As to english/german version - our publisher told us, that there are some plans about localization. But it's little early to specify any details - first we have to finish all work with russian version.
when we have any information about english/german localization, we surely publish it on-the-fly. Улыбка

Последний раз редактировалось: NRG (01:00 05-10-2007), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 00:57 05-10-2007   
NRG
 2524 EGP

We are glad to present first gameplay video, demonstrating combat situation. maybe it's not as detailed, as it should be, but it's just a small part of demo videos we are preparing for "IgroMir" exhibition.
More videos are on the way

Hi-Res (43 Mb)
Lo-Res (7 Mb)

Hope you'll like it Улыбка

Последний раз редактировалось: Kalembas (23:56 19-10-2007), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Последний раз редактировалось: NRG (01:32 19-10-2007), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 01:00 19-10-2007   
Tech

It is a sad thing that i never got a reaction to the localization problem i've descriebed in my former post... Расстроен

Tech
    Добавлено: 01:14 12-12-2007   
NRG
 2524 EGP

all texts are encrypted
without special utility it's impossible to insert any texts in one or more easy ways.
the utility is a subject of copyright licence
    Добавлено: 03:01 12-12-2007   
Tech

NRG :
...the utility is a subject of copyright licence

Ok. I hoped this wouldn't be the case.

Thank you
Tech
    Добавлено: 01:00 13-12-2007   
anonilous

Hi folks, if not too much of a worry, please post in Screenshots a shot of the global map. Interesting for me is what lies ahead. Улыбка
    Добавлено: 02:53 25-12-2007   
anonilous

NRG :
all texts are encrypted
without special utility it's impossible to insert any texts in one or more easy ways.
the utility is a subject of copyright licence

You won't make it easy for modding, are you? /sarcasm/
    Добавлено: 02:56 25-12-2007   
Kalembas
 1335 EGP

Няшка
Рейтинг канала: 5(145)
Dont be so sarcastic Улыбка
We already done that. For the modders sake we've created a new type of file, specially designed for modding purposes.
FILETYPE MODDING works with the same array as FILETYPE DYNAMIC does, but is not affected by a decoder.
So you have the complete freedom in creating your own active information (dialogs, messages, etc) implementations and localizations without respect to coded text, or along with coded text, its up to you. The engine will now recognize your custom uncoded texts and will not cause the fatal error, or other malfunctions.

PS this feature is only release affiliate, no demo implementation.
    Добавлено: 05:45 25-12-2007   
anonilous

Thank for everything lads, you are magnificent. One more question - inside one of the russian branches of the forum I saw "SetPlayerMotherShip". Does that mean that now the baseship can be changed in the midgame without (or with minimal) modding? If yes, how is it working - buying new and better one on the market or by capturing/winning/stealing one?

ps. I am sure that you already received this question many times, but when the demo version will appear?
    Добавлено: 14:13 04-01-2008   
Kalembas
 1335 EGP

Няшка
Yes, you can obtain a new Mothership. How? Well, its only the bounds of your imagination and scripting skills. "SetPlayerMothership" does all the job for mechanical change of Mothership, just call it. Other aspects: stealing, capturing, winning etc, its only the way of your modding. What you mod, is thats you get.

anonilous :
when the demo version will appear

Demo is in publisher's hands now. Its up to them to decide now.

Последний раз редактировалось: Kalembas (16:00 04-01-2008), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 15:56 04-01-2008   
anonilous

Please, if you have it of course, post a screenshot with the global map, or at least with any map from the demo version. Thanks.
    Добавлено: 14:02 10-01-2008   
Kalembas
 1335 EGP

Няшка
Heh heh heh. You'll see the global map on release, not earlier. Улыбка
Demo map will be available on demo release, thats for sure Улыбка
    Добавлено: 15:19 10-01-2008   
Stormcrow
 1231 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 5(162)
I didn't expect you to say anything else, Kalembas. Хы...

2 anonilous

As far as I know (and if am not mistaken Подмигиваю ) global map will resemble the one in the Star Wolves 2. Global map is a part of the plot. So.. Расстроен Just be patient and wait.
    Добавлено: 01:18 11-01-2008   
anonilous

Stormcrow :
global map will resemble the one in the Star Wolves 2

Most likely you are right. I cannot figure any other reason for the rejection. If there is something new, keeping it locked away makes bad advertisement. Расстроен
    Добавлено: 00:36 13-01-2008   
Kalembas
 1335 EGP

Няшка
You'll see everything by yourself at the appropriate time. Whats the sense in guessing? Улыбка
None publishes plot, scenarios, scripts and other cruicial details before release. So be patioent and you'll find everything by yourself.
As far as I remember, the info about systems was published. It was said somthing like "more than 100 star systems". And if in original SW2 there were only 80+ systems, could be the new map the same as you speak, huh? Улыбка
    Добавлено: 10:06 13-01-2008   
Grey (Last)
 72 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 1(3)
One is exact - map will be very interesting.
Setting questions in the Russian theme, I have received a hint from the chief of the project, that except for systems from "Star Wolves 2" in new game, will be all systems and sectors from "Star Wolves 1" + "Star Wolves: Heritage of Empire" + something else... Such large "huh" Подмигиваю
    Добавлено: 21:54 13-01-2008   
anonilous

Can the mothership be steered from members of the team? If yes, will they be "glued" to the chairs in the cockpit /SW2 style/, or anyone can be placed there?
ps. Nice thing is that with the maps /if true/. I'll probably need month or so just to familiarize with it. The game will be localized in english, right?
    Добавлено: 21:47 16-01-2008   
Kalembas
 1335 EGP

Няшка
Didnt quite catch the first question. As concerns others:
- any team member can be placed as a pilot of a base, giving his bonuses to the ship, and easily removed from it. Thats the matter of your tactics.
- Localization is a matter of publisher's intentions.
    Добавлено: 22:30 16-01-2008   
Звездные волки 2: Гражданская война: «Topic for English speaking users»
На страницу: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След. | Все страницы

Показать: 
Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема |
К списку каналов | Наверх страницы
Цитата не в тему: Что наша жизнь... полет!

» Topic for English speaking users | страница 1
Каналы: Новости | Elite | Elite: Dangerous | Freelancer | Star Citizen | X-Tension/X-BTF | X2: The Threat | X3: Reunion | X3: Terran Conflict | X Rebirth | X4: Foundations | EVE Online | Orbiter | Kerbal Space Program | Evochron | VoidExpanse | Космические Миры | Онлайновые игры | Другие игры | Цифровая дистрибуция | play.elite-games.ru | ЗВ 2: Гражданская война | Творчество | Железо | Игра Мечты | Сайт
   Дизайн Elite Games V5 beta.18